Saturday, November 6, 2010

Misty & Dave are Married! -- West Virginia Wedding

Last weekend my family and I drove to West Virginia for my cousin Dave and his new wife Misty's wedding. This is the first wedding I was lucky enough to both shoot and be a guest at. I loved being able to see my family and capture everything during Dave and Misty's day.

Prepare yourselves for a TON of photos!

The ceremony took place right in the center of town in Huntington and I loved it! Cars were driving by slowly (even the occasional homeless man stopped by for the action!) :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Misty with her son Josh and Dave with his son Vinnie

Photobucket Photobucket

The second I saw this wall at the rehearsal I knew I would be shooting a ton there!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



After we took photos we headed to Heritage Farm Museum for the reception and I fell in love with the whole place! It was perfect, and if I lived in West Virginia I would have picked it for my own wedding venue and I'd stick a huge tent there!
Photobucket

When I saw this frame I got pretty choked up. Memories of my great Gram (top left) came rushing back to me so quickly. I miss you like crazy Gram! My aunt and Uncle (top right) are also very missed.
Photobucket


This was the first wedding Ryan ever got to see me in action at! Also, 6 month old Owen made it to the party as well!
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

The bridesmaid toast seemed to make everyone cry!
Photobucket

Dave and Misty danced to a Beatles medley for their first dance which included In My Life, Stand By Me, and When I'm 64.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must say Misty and her son Josh's performance of Baby Got Back had to be the best dance of the night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Dave and Misty-- I'm so happy for the two of you. I wish you all the laughter and happiness in the world. Thanks for inviting me to be such a big party of your day! Love you both xoxo

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment