Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 SESSIONS

This week will be the last week able to book for a 2010 session. December has filled up very quickly as well as November. NEXT SUNDAY 11/14/2010 will be the deadline for booking 2010 along with the pricing that is available right now. I cannot believe my first year in business has been as successful as it has. I am so blessed to have each and every one of you as clients! I will be changing my set up slightly and I hope all of my clients continue to think of me when they need photos done.

Spread the word about 11/14/2010 being the last day to book for this year and spread the word if one of your friends had mentioned needing to book a holiday session!

Stay turned for new pricing and packages to follow!


What good is a post without a photo? Sneak peak for the session I will be posting later this evening. Gianna is one!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment