Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gianna Turns One!

This week I had a session with Gianna and her mommy Kate who owns Baby G Bowtique and makes adorable accessories for little girls! Gianna just turned one and I was lucky enough to capture all of this cuteness!

Thanks Kate for having me do Gianna's birthday session, I had a blast and she is too pretty!

I'm pretty sure this is the best idea ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I don't know why but I really love this picture.
Photobucket

Right before I left I gave Gianna my sunglasses to wear. That little tiny nose is to die for! And I also learned a one year old definitely has a stronger grip than me. I almost got sent home without glasses!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment