Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010

2010 was my first year working as a photographer for more than just the fun of it. Since May my business has sky-rocketed and I can't thank my clients enough. I'm still not where I hope to end up and I have a lot of knowledge to learn but I love the steps it's taking to get there. I've been thankful enough to work as a second shooter for Denise Mabilog who has taught me so much and I've become so much more confident in myself and my work since working beside her.

In 2010 I didn't blog near as much as I should. One of my many resolutions is to be a better blogger in 2011 and to start I'm posting a video below of ever session from last year. I've included a few of the weddings I second shot as well as the rest of my work from this year. It was hard to choose which photos to use but I did it! Take a look and you'll probably see yourself! I've seen a lot of my clients move through their first years of life and I'm so thankful for that. Now you can see it too :)

Enjoy!


2010 photos from Jillian Puitz on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment