Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Session of 2011!

This past Sunday I went to Flyers Skate Zone with my friend from high school, Natasha, to take some photos. Her friend Christina came along and we really had a great time. I always like doing these sessions because it's a nice change. I love capturing love at a wedding and I really love seeing babies grow up through my images, but doing senior sessions, pin-up sessions, and other things of that nature are a new challenge for me. I'm forced to dig deeper for creativity, I love that. I'm sure hearing all the teenage boys screaming Firework by Katy Perry in the locker room next to us aided in my creativity for sure! :)

On to the photos. Natasha was so easy to photograph, for one she's gorgeous, but most of all I love her hair! She probably thinks I'm a big creep because of how many times I told her this, but I'm just expressive Tash! Everyone's always a little nervous at first with a camera in front of them, once she warmed up Natasha was a blast and I got some great images!

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket


Like I said, we laughed a lot!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Thanks for asking me to do your session Natasha! It was great to see you :) xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill I love these photos and although to some special people they may hold a certain meaning but when I look at them I just laugh about how much fun we all had !! Thanks for doing the session I am sure you will be hearing from me again!! You will have to come up to Newport soon there are beautiful photos to be taken!

Jillian Kathryn said...

Natasha, I'm so glad you're happy with your photos. I had a blast and it was wonderful to see you again! I might take you up on that offer to see RI, I would love to see New England and I'm always up for a vacay ;)

Post a Comment